The required documents vary from country to country but all documents are required to meet the
formality of the government of Bangladesh.
Demand Letter Addressed toShimla International Travels, mentioning numbers of workers required in each categories with monthly salaries, period of contract, duty hours, food, accommodation, medical facilities, insurance, air passage and all other benefits to the workers.
Power of Attorney Authorizing Shimla International Travels to carry on the recruitment of Bangladeshi manpower, including meeting up all the necessary formalities as regards to arrange for an interview and trade test sign all necessary documents and employment contacts required by the laws of Bangladesh to arrange for passports and visa endorsement from the respective embassies and to make arrangement for the workers passage to the country of employment.
Letter of Authority Addressed to the consulate general of the concerned embassies, intimating them that the Shimla International Travels is their appointed and bona fide manpower recruiting agent fully authorized to deal with all visa matters, submission and delivery, with the said embassy, mentioning the visa number and the date of issue etc, in the letter.
Inter Party Agreement Inter party agreement between employer and Shimla International Travels.
Employment Agreement Address to Shimla International Travels, should execute an employment agreement between themselves stating fully and precisely the terms and conditions regarding demand and supply of manpower from Nepal. This agreement must be signed by both parties towards acceptance of attested terms to execution of the recruitment procedure.
Guarantee Letter Guarantee on behalf the employer company starting that the worker will be working
in the employing country only. This letter must be attested by the embassy of Bangladesh.
(To be signed and stamped on your company letterhead)
1. Visa receipt
2. Letter of Authorization from the Consulate (Wakala).
3. Electronic wakala.
4. Letter of Demand (Must be certified by the Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
5. Special Power (Must be certified by the Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
6. Commercial Registry (Legally translated into English, if necessary).
7. Example of Employment Contract (Between Employer and Employee).
1. Letter of Demand (Must be certified by the Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
2. Special Power (Must be certified by the Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
3. Recruitment Agreement/Agency Agreement (between the employer and the recruiting agency/our agency).
4. Example of Employment Contract (Between Employer and Employee).
5. Guarantee letter.
6. Document Verification and Approval.
Upon receipt of the original document, we approached the Bangladesh Ministry of Labor for prior approval from the government. During this BMET you can contact him directly for the authentication of the documents. In such cases, we request your kind cooperation with this verification process.
Bangladesh Embassy Demand Letter Certificate Any employer who wants to recruit Bangladeshi labor should submit their recruitment demand letter for certification from the Bangladesh Embassy with the following documents.
1. Demand letter
2. Power of attorney in favor of the recruitment agency in Bangladesh